The music streaming platform launched Wrapped 2018, a tool that allows knowing the summary of each user broken down into artists, songs and genres most listened.
In a dynamic and colorful format, the online service allows – from the web browser and the application – to discover its own ranking, including statistics such as the number of minutes it listened to music and suggestions to start 2019.
You can already know that because Spotify has just released its annual summary with the statistics of the music you gave it the most during the last 12 months.
- The first requirement is to have a Spotify account, either free or paid and have used it in 2018.
- Later we will enter the Wrapped by Spotify.
- You will ask us to log in with our Spotify account to access our data. But do not worry, the service is totally safe.
- Later we will begin to see information about the artists we listen to the most, the songs, genres and much more.
- Then, the application presents the artists, songs and favorite musical genres of 2018.
But the best thing about Wrapped by Spotify is that we will have two new playlists; one with the most listened to of 2018, and another called “Side B” with artists and genres that we do not normally listen to, but Spotify promise that we will love it.
SPOTIFY WRAPPED 2018, SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT YOU’VE HEARD DURING THIS 2018
The Spotify Wrapped page finally opens the new edition of 2018. During a month we will be able to see the songs that we have listened most during a whole year, besides albums, genres, and artists, among other interesting data. The way to access the page is very simple.
Subsequently, you can find the most listened to musical sub-genre -and the number of people in the world that prefer it- and a “B-side”, which consists of a playlist with suggestions for the online service to begin 2019.